Mushroom and Rajma Curry
|Rajma||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cilantro||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Coriander powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Soak Rajma for 6 hrs.
2. Pressure cook till one whistle. Allow to cool, remove lid and add washed and sliced mushroom and Diced tomatoes.
3. Close the lid and cook till another whistle.
4. Fry onions in oil till golden brown and grind it to a smooth paste along with 1 tbsp cooked rajma, salt, chilli powder, sugar and garam masala powder.
5. Heat oil in a kadai, add sliced green chillies and ground paste.
6. Fry in medium flame for a few minutes.
7. Add coriander powder and cumin powder and stir well.
8. Now add beaten yoghurt, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
9. Now add the cooked Rajma and mushroom mixture along with cooked water.
10. Bring it to a boil and cover and cook on a low flame for about 10 minutes or till the gravy becomes thick enough to serve.
11. Serve with any Indian bread or any rice garnished with chopped cilantro.