Spicy Paneer Tikka
|Capsicums||1 , cut into fine rings|
|Tomato||1 , cut into long strips|
|Onions||2 , cut into fine rings|
|Paneer||250 Gram, cut into big cubes|
|Ginger piece||1 1⁄2 Inch|
|Dried red chillies||3 (Whole)|
|Kala namak||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Rock Salt)|
|Garam masala||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Mixed Spices)|
|Jeera powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Cumin Seeds)|
|Yellow food color||2 Drop|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
1. Cut paneer into 1 1/2" cubes.
2. Grind ginger, garlic and chillies to a paste.
3. Mix curd, zeera powder, lemon juice, 2 tbsp oil, yellow colour, salt & kala namak to the paste.
4. Apply half of the paste on the paneer. Marinate at least for 2 hours.
5. Keep paneer pieces in a greased tray in a hot oven till the paneer gets well heated (15 minutes).
6. In a clean karahi put 2 tbsp oil. Add capsicum and onion rings. Cook till onions turn pink.
7. Add tomato strips, without pulp.
8. Add the left over ginger paste. Mix well for 1/2 minute.
9. Add a few drops of lemon juice.