Minty Dal Kebabs
|Channe ki dal||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Ilaichi||1⁄2 Teaspoon, seeds crushed (moti)|
|Laung||4 , crushed (cloves)|
|Sabut kali mirch||4 , crushed|
|Ginger piece||1 Inch, crushed|
|Garlic flakes||5 , crushed|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Green chillies||2 , chopped finely|
|Onions||2 , chopped finely|
|Pudina||5 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garam masala||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Clean, wash dal. Pressure cook dal with salt, jeera, crushed seeds of moti illaichi, crushed laung, crushed whole kali mirch, ginger, garlic and water.
2. After the first whistle, keep the cooker on slow fire for 15 minutes.
3. After the pressure drops, mash the hot dal with a karchhi. If there is any water, mash the dal on fire and dry the dal as well while you are; mashing it. Remove from fire.
4. Add all other ingredients to the mashed dal.
5. Check salt and add more salt, if required. Make small round, discs.
6. Grill at 230° C for about 20 minutes till done.