Here is a quick dinner recipe that has a taste of India.
5 Cup (80 tbs), chopped
3 Cup (48 tbs), chopped
2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Coconut milk/Rice milk/ almond milk
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. In a wok, heat oil, add onion and saute.
2. Pour in the vegetable broth and allow to boil.
3. Add potatoes and carrots, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add cauliflower, cover and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes,until it turns tender.
5. Add curry powder, coconut milk and peas, cook until the vegetables are tender, stir frequently.
Do you enjoy eating Indian food? Here is a great recipe for a great curry. A lot of cutting required for the dish, but otherwise simple. Watch the video to learn this recipe. Goes great with rice or bread, Watch and learn!