Mix Dal Dosa
|Rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Channa dal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Moong dal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Urad dal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Curd||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green chilli paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Curd||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Asafoetida||1 Pinch (hing)|
For Chutney :
1. Take a blender jar, put curd and green chillies and salt and blend it into a fine paste.
2. Heat a small pan, put mustard seeds, a pinch of hing and curry leaves and saute them.
3. Mix it with the paste. Your chutney is ready.
For Dosa :
1. Soak rice and other dals in warm water for two hours.
2. After two hours blend rice and dals to a thick paste. Add curd to the batter and allow to ferment for 5 to 6 hours.
3. Then add green chilli paste, a pinch of yeast and salt in the batter and mix well.
4. Take a griddle (tawa or a nonstick pan) and heat it on a low flame. Take a spoonful of batter and spread like a pancake.
5. Cook it on both the sides. Remove it. Repeat the same process for another one.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2358 Calories from Fat 205
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.3%
Saturated Fat 8.9 g44.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.1 mg14.7%
Sodium 1470.4 mg61.3%
Total Carbohydrates 427 g142.3%
Dietary Fiber 50.6 g202.4%
Sugars 33.6 g
Protein 102 g203.7%
Vitamin A 177.8% Vitamin C 134.3%
Calcium 130.4% Iron 74.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet