Baked Paneer In Spinach With Tomato Gravy
|Chopped spinach||36 Ounce (6 teacups)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Plain flour||2 Teaspoon|
|Paneer||200 Gram, chopped|
|Chopped mixed boiled vegetables||12 Ounce (2 teacups , such as french beans, carrots, cauliflower)|
|Tomato gravy||6 Ounce (1 teacup)|
For the spinach
1. Cook the spinach without adding any water.
2. When cooked, blend in a liquidiser.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
4. Add the flour and fry again for 1/2 minute.
5. Add the green chillies, spinach and salt and cook for 1 minute.
How to proceed
1. Mix the spinach with the paneer, vegetables and salt and spread in a baking dish.
2. Pour the tomato gravy on top.
3. If you like, grate a little of the paneer and sprinkle on top.
4. Bake in a hot oven at 200° C for 10 minutes.