|Wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Confectioner' s sugar||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Ghee||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Heat a pan and add wheat flour.
2. Keep on frying the flour on a low heat till nice aroma comes out.(Approximately 20 min.)
3. Keep it aside and let it cool down completely.
4. Now sieve the sugar and mix it with wheat flour.
5. Crush the cardamom seeds finely and add it to the wheat sugar mixture.
6. Now melt the ghee and add little by little to the wheat mixture. (Keep on checking whether you can make the laddus. If they break mix some more ghee ).
7. Prepare the laddus. (You can store it in airtight container for about 15 days)