|Potatoes||2 Large, cooked and mashed|
|Fresh peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dhania seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Whole Ones)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Maida||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rice flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Warm water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
For Dough :
First knead the dough with warm water by mixing all the dough ingredients.
For Filling :
1. Take mashed potatoes, mix lemon juice, salt and sugar.
2. Now crush other ingredients in mixer for half a minute (be careful we want to just crush it not paste it).
3. Mix it in mashed potatoes. Now heat a kadai.
4. Make small balls from the dough. Roll the balls to normal chapati size.
5. Cut into half. Make cone from each half. Fill this cone with the filling we made before.
6. Close the cone. Bake it on medium heat until golden brown.