Paneer Macaroni Hariyali
|Paneer||100 Gram, cut into cubes (From Skimmed Milk)|
|Potatoes||2 Medium, cut into cubes|
|Fresh coriander leaves||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), finely chopped and washed|
|Garlic paste||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ginger paste||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green chili paste||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Haldi)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Boil macaroni in about 5-6 cups of water till cooked.
2. Roast potato cubes till done (golden). Remove and keep aside.
3. Heat pan, add jeera. Add garlic and ginger paste and saute. Add chilli paste and mix well. Add haldi and mix well on low heat.
4. Add roasted potato cubes, paneer cubes and macaroni. Mix well. Add water so that all the spices are seeped in and then add coriander leaves and salt and mix well. Increase the flame.
5. Cook till the water evaporates.