|Rava||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onions||2 , chopped into small pieces|
|Green peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Urad dal||2 Teaspoon|
1. Put dry rava in a karahai and roast until it gives a cooked aroma and turns slightly golden brown. Remove from karahi.
2. Roast all seasoning spices into it.
3. Add green chillies, peas and onion. Fry until they become golden pink.
4. When you feel that green peas are cooked, add the roasted rava & mix it properly.
5. Put three cups of boiled water and let it simmer with closed lid for 3-5 minutes on a low flame.
6. Add salt, sugar and lemon juice simultaneously.
7. After cooking, put chopped coriander leaves and mix.