|Cooked idlis/Null||12 (Null)|
|Mustard seeds/Null||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Curry leaves/Null||3 (Null)|
|Green chilies/Null||3 , finely cut (Null)|
|Cumin seeds/Null||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Chili powder/Null||1 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Haldi powder/Null||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Bhel/Null||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Roasted)|
|Green chutney/Null||2 Tablespoon (Null)|
|Imli chutney/Null||2 Tablespoon (Null)|
|Coriander/Null||2 Tablespoon (For Garnishing)|
1. Cut the idlis into small pieces and keep aside.
2. Take a pan, heat it and temper it with mustard and cumin seeds.
3. Put some kadi pattas and green chillies and stir fry.
4. Add haldi, red chilli powder and idlis.
5. Saute the mixture and let it be on slow flame for 5 minutes.
6. Remove from fire and garnish with the chutnies, coriander leaves and bareek sewayian.