|Green peas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (fresh not dried)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (or according to your taste)|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded coconut||4 Tablespoon (fresh)|
|Dried red chili||7|
|Khas khas||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sombu||1⁄4 Teaspoon (sompf)|
|Dalia||1 Tablespoon (split variety)|
* Grind the said ingrediants with little to a fine paste.
* Chop the vegetables in small pieces as shown in the picture and boil them 3/4 th either in microwave with some water or in a pan of boiling water with salt.
* In a pan pour oil, mustard seeds and let it splutter.
* Then add curry leaves and onion and fry till light brown.
* Add chopped tomato and fry till it is mashed.
* Now add the grind mix and boil for 3 mins.
* Put the vegetables to this and add salt according to your taste and boil in medium till it turns quite thick and fully cooked.
* Can be served as a side dish with plain white rice.