|Paneer||250 Gram, cut into cubes|
|Zeera||1 Teaspoon (Cumin Seeds)|
|Red chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Tomato||1 , pureed or blanched|
|Capsicums||2 , cut in rings|
|Onions||2 , cut in rings|
1. Grind garlic, ginger, zeera & green chillies to a fine paste.
2. Add salt & chilli powder to the paste. Add enough orange colour to give a bright colour to the paste.
3. Cut paneer into 1" squares. Apply this paste nicely on all the pieces.
4. Put this paneer in a greased dish and grill for 10 minutes till it is dry and slightly crisp.
Alternately, paneer can be left like this (marinated) for 1 hour till dry.
5. Heat 1 heaped tbsp ghee in a karahi. Fry onion & capsicum rings for a few minutes till onions get transparent. Keep aside a few capsicum rings.
6. Add tomato puree & cook till dry.
7. Add 1/2 tsp gait and paneer pieces. Toss for a minute. Serve immediately, garnished with capsicum rings.