|Coriander||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lahsoon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Garlic)|
|Chana dal atta||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Besan)|
|Haldi||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Turmeric Powder)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Peel boiled potatoes and mash them to small pieces.
2. Grind to paste green chillies, ginger, garlic and sugar and add it to the mashed potatoes.
3. Add salt and coriander.
4. Mix it thoroughly with hand and make small balls.
5. Mix Chana dal atta (Besan), haldi (turmeric), salt, and water to semi-fluid consistency.
6. Dip the balls into this paste and bake them.
7. Turn them around occasionally to acquire golden-brown colour on all sides.