|Coriander||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lahsoon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Garlic)|
|Chana dal atta||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Besan)|
|Haldi||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Turmeric Powder)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Peel boiled potatoes and mash them to small pieces.
2. Grind to paste green chillies, ginger, garlic and sugar and add it to the mashed potatoes.
3. Add salt and coriander.
4. Mix it thoroughly with hand and make small balls.
5. Mix Chana dal atta (Besan), haldi (turmeric), salt, and water to semi-fluid consistency.
6. Dip the balls into this paste and bake them.
7. Turn them around occasionally to acquire golden-brown colour on all sides.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1713 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.3%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1166.1 mg48.6%
Total Carbohydrates 343 g114.2%
Dietary Fiber 45.5 g182%
Sugars 58.4 g
Protein 68 g135.5%
Vitamin A 20.9% Vitamin C 670.7%
Calcium 28.9% Iron 110.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet