Indian Vegetable Barbeque
|Fresh curds||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Cup Equals Teacup)|
|Tandoori masala powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chaat masala||1 Teaspoon (For Serving)|
1. Tie the curds in a cloth, hang and allow to drain for 1 hour.
2. Add the masala, paste, colouring and salt and mix well.
How to proceed
1. Cut the paneer into fat squares and capsicum into pieces.
2. Cut the tomatoes and onions in thick circles.
3. Pour the marinate on top of the paneer, capsicum and onion pieces and keep for 20 minutes.
How to serve
1. Just before serving, add the tomato pieces.
2. Now insert one paneer square followed by one capsicum, tomato and onion piece at a time onto 2 skewers.
3. Repeat till the skewer is filled with vegetables.
4. Cook on an open charcoal fire (segree) for 4 to 5 minutes.