|Whole milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cardamom powder/Crushed cardamom||1 Pinch|
|Cardamon||1 Pinch, crushed|
* Boil the milk, then keep the flame in medium and add the sugar and vanilla essence and keep stirring till the sugar melts.
* Chop the carrots in pieces and boil in water till soft.
* Later drain the water and cool it and grind it to a smooth paste in mixie.
* Add this paste to the milk and keep stirring. Let it boil for a minute. Then stop the stove.
* In a small pan pour ghee add the cashews and fry till light brown then add the raisins and crushed cardamon and add this to the prepared kheer.
* Remove from stove, cool it and keep in fridge and serve cold or warm.
Calories 336 Calories from Fat 152
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.6 mg9.9%
Sodium 106.9 mg4.5%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.8%
Sugars 32.2 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A 247.3% Vitamin C 7.5%
Calcium 18.5% Iron 7.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet