|Sliced onion/Long sliced red onion||1 (sliced long)|
|Tomato||1 , long sliced|
|Green chillies||3 , long slit|
|Fennel powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (somph)|
|Cinnamon stick||1 Small (pattai)|
|Garlic||1 Small, smashed|
|Turmeric powder||3 Pinch|
|Garam masala||2 Pinch (powder)|
* Mix 4 tsp of besan ( kadalai maav ) in 1 full cup of water without any lumps, it should be thin like rava dosai batter. Add 3 pinches of turmeric powder to it and add salt too like around 1/2 tsp and mix well. Add more salt if needed later.
* In pan pour oil, put pattai and somph let it splutter.
* Put sliced onions, green chillies and fry till golden brown.
* Add sliced tomatoes and garlic fry for 2 mins. Keep flame in medium.
* Pour the besan mix in 1st step and keep the flame in medium and stir till it becomes thick.
* Add garam masala powder and keep covered in low flame for 4 mins.
* The chutney is ready.