Pepper Sooji Coins
|Sooji||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rice flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Maida||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Mix maida, rava and rice flour together and sieve the mixture well.
2. Add salt, jeera and ground pepper to the flour mixture.
3. Add water to the dough and knead to a firm dough. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
4. Take pea sized balls and press them to a coin size and prick them with a fork.
5. Bake these sooji coins and keep them in an air-tight container.