|Cottage cheese||400 Gram (Paneer)|
|Gram flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Besan)|
|Baking powder||1 Pinch (Mitha Soda)|
|Red chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ajwain||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Omum)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (Mixed Spices)|
|Coriander powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (Dhania Powder)|
|Lemon juice||5 Teaspoon|
1. Mix besan, soda, salt, red chilli pd. and ajwain.
2. Add enough milk gradually, to get a thick batter.
3. Beat the batter well till light.
4. Mix all ingredients of the filling, adding enough lemon juice to make a thick paste.
5. Cut paneer into slices which are slightly thicker than V4".
6. Cut these slices into 1 1/2" square pieces.
7. Slit the paneer piece halfway, not till the end.
8. Insert a little filling in the slit with the help of a knife. Repeat with other paneer pieces.
9. If any filling is left over, apply it on the surface of the paneer pieces.
10. Heat oil. Dip paneer pieces in batter and deep fry on medium fire to a golden brown colour.