|For the filling:|
|Chana dal||1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked for 3-4 hrs|
|Jeera powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green chilies||3 , finely chopped|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For The Dough:)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (For The Dough:)|
1. Prepare soft dough first and keep aside.
2. Grind chana dal coarsely, adding very little water in a mixer. Add jeera powder, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, garam masala and salt and let the mixer run for 3-5 minute as it will add some air to batter to make it light
3. Boil large amount of water in a big vessel. Add some salt to it.
4. Divide dough in small portions i.e. lemon sized balls and make thin puris out of it.
5. Put 1 tbsp full of chana dal on a puri and fold it like gujjia sealing the edges completely.
6. Put it in the boiling water and let it cook for 10-15 minute or till done.