Jain Bhakri Pizza
|Wheat flour||500 Gram|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Tablespoon|
|Capsicums||3 , grated|
|Cabbage||1 Small, grated|
|Skim milk paneer||30 Gram, grated|
1. Put wheat flour in a vessel and Salt to taste and then pour water and mix it well but see that the flour does not become soft. It should be hard so the pizza base will be soft.
2. After that, make a roti shaped bhakri and then put it on a pan and. start pressing it with a cloth.
3. After making bhakri, it will become a little hard but it will be crisp.
4. Take tomato ketchup in one bowl and put the grated capsicum and cabbage and mix it well.
5. Now spread this paste on bhakri and again keep it on the pan and close it with some vessel and let it bake.
6. Keep on the gas for 2-5 minutes.
7. Now take the grated paneer and spread on it.