|Curd||2 Tablespoon (Skimmed Milk)|
|Carrot||1 , grated|
|Mustard seeds||1 Tablespoon|
1. Boil the potatoes and mash them.
2. Cut the bread into big rounds.
3. Crackle mustard seeds, then green chilies.
4. Then put the mashed potatoes.
5. Now put haldi and Salt to taste.
6. Put coriander and your aloo masala is ready.
7. Apply this masala on one side of the round and cut bread.
8. In a separate vessel, take curd and add grated carrots to it.
9. Now season this mixture again similarly with mustard seeds and green chillies.
10. After seasoning, take a nonstick pan and put the bread in the non stick pan.
11. The bread which has aloo masala should go down i.e. on the tava side.
12. On the top, the curd mixture should be spread.
13. Now for steaming the idli, you can cover it with a steel jaali which we normally use for sieving rice.
14. As aloo masala turns little red, your idli is ready.
15. While serving, your aloo side of the bread should go down in the plate.