Tandoori Paneer Paratha
|Atta/2 cups||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Whole Wheat Flour)|
|Water||200 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Paneer||100 Gram, mashed|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Green chili||1 , finely chopped|
|Red chili powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Kasoori methi||1 Teaspoon|
1. Keep ghee in the fridge for some time, so that it solidifies.
2. Make a soft dough with atta, salt and water. Keep aside for 1/2 hr.
3. Mix all ingredients of the filling. Keep aside.
4. Divide the dough into 6 equal parts. Shape into round balls.
5. Flatten each ball, roll out each into a round of 5" diameter.
6. Spread 1 tsp full of solidifide ghee. Then spreed 1 tbsp of filling all over.
7. Make a slit, starting from the centre till any one end.
8. Start rolling from the slit, to form an even cone.
9. Keeping the cone upright, press slightly.
10. Roll out, applying pressure only at the centre. Do not roll or press two much on the sides, otherwise the layers of paratha do not separate after cooking.
11. Sprinkle some kasoori methi and press with a rolling pin (belan).
12. Apply water on the back side of the paratha and stick carefully in a heated tandoor or place in a preheated oven in a greased tray.
13. Remove after a few minutes.
14. Spread some ghee.