Paneer Corn Rawa Waffles
|Semolina||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Rawa)|
|Urad dal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Split Black Lentils)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Curd||1 Tablespoon (Skimmed Milk)|
|Green chilies||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed (Jeera)|
|Asafoetida||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Hing)|
|Chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|Eno fruit salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sweet corn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), boiled (To Be Mixed For Topping)|
|Capsicum||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped (To Be Mixed For Topping)|
|Tomatoes||2 , deseeded and finely chopped (To Be Mixed For Topping)|
|Grated paneer||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (To Be Mixed For Topping , Skim Milk)|
1. Combine the semolina, urad dal flour, curds, green chillies, cumin seeds, asafoetida, coriander, salt and approximately 1 cup of water. Mix well to get a smooth batter.
2. Add me fruit salt and mix gently.
3. Pre-heat a waffle iron.
4. Lightly grease the waffle iron with some curd, pour 1/2 of the waffle batter and spread evenly. Cook for 2 minutes or until the waffle is golden brown.
5. Sprinkle half of the topping mixture on the waffle and warm it up in an open waffle iron for 1 to 2 minutes or until the paneer is slightly browned.
6. Repeat with the remaining batter and ingredients, to make one more waffle.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1310 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.1%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.6 mg2.5%
Sodium 1350.8 mg56.3%
Total Carbohydrates 249 g82.9%
Dietary Fiber 30.2 g121%
Sugars 16.5 g
Protein 59 g118.6%
Vitamin A 99.4% Vitamin C 181.5%
Calcium 66% Iron 67.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet