|Maida||250 Gram (2 Cups Plain Flour)|
|Suji||100 Gram (1 Cup Semolina)|
|Soda bicarbonate||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Frying oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sour curd||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Approximate Amount)|
|Paneer||75 Gram, mashed|
|Red chili powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Soak suji in water, which is just enough to cover it.
2. Sift salt, soda and maida. Add sugar, curd and the soaked suji. Knead with enough warm water to make a dough of rolling consistency.
3. Knead again with greased hands till the dough is smooth.
4. Brush the dough with oil.
5. Keep the dough in a greased polythene and keep it in a warm place for 3-4 hrs.
6. Make 8-10 balls. Roll out, put 1 tsp of filling. Cover the filling with the dough to form a ball again.
7. Roll each ball to an oblong shape, and deep fry in hot oil.