|Maida||250 Gram (2 Cups Plain Flour)|
|Suji||100 Gram (1 Cup Semolina)|
|Soda bicarbonate||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Frying oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sour curd||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Approximate Amount)|
|Paneer||75 Gram, mashed|
|Red chili powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Soak suji in water, which is just enough to cover it.
2. Sift salt, soda and maida. Add sugar, curd and the soaked suji. Knead with enough warm water to make a dough of rolling consistency.
3. Knead again with greased hands till the dough is smooth.
4. Brush the dough with oil.
5. Keep the dough in a greased polythene and keep it in a warm place for 3-4 hrs.
6. Make 8-10 balls. Roll out, put 1 tsp of filling. Cover the filling with the dough to form a ball again.
7. Roll each ball to an oblong shape, and deep fry in hot oil.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5537 Calories from Fat 4177
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 450 g693%
Saturated Fat 82.3 g411.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.2 mg7.4%
Sodium 2045.7 mg85.2%
Total Carbohydrates 279 g93.1%
Dietary Fiber 11.8 g47.1%
Sugars 13.7 g
Protein 53 g105.1%
Vitamin A 7.3% Vitamin C 5.3%
Calcium 29% Iron 72.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet