Baked Potato Paneer Pick Ups
|Boiled potatoes||3 Large|
|Low fat paneer||150 Gram|
|Ginger piece||1 Inch|
|Chopped coriander||2 Tablespoon|
|Tandoori masala||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Of Any Good Brand)|
|Garlic flakes||2 , grated / crushed|
|Low fat curd||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn flour||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Tie the curd in a muslin cloth and hang for 2 hours.
2. Mix the curd, tandoori masala, salt, garlic, half the coriander, half of the crushed chilli and ginger.
3. Cut the potatoes into thick rounds.
4. Marinate in the above mixture.
5. Keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, crush the paneer with hands till crumbly.
7. Add remaining chilli, ginger, coriander, salt, cornflour and mix lightly.
8. Take one slice of potato, spread some paneer mixture and place another slice on top.
9. Arrange each sandwich on a wire rack and bake in pre-heated oven till the potatoes become brown lightly.
10. Each sandwich may also be dipped in the following batter, steamed and baked.
11. Mix white flour, salt, pinch soda-bicarbonate.
12. Make batter with water.
13. It should be neither too thin nor too thick.