|Red chilly||1 Teaspoon|
|Dhania powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. Slice onions, green chillies and ginger into small pieces.
2. Grind dhania, chilli powder and pepper into a fine paste.
3. Slice beetroot into small pieces.
4. Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
5. Roast ginger, onion and green chillies in non stick pan.
6. When it turns brown, add the masala,
7. When the masala is half cooked, add beetroot and salt and cover.
8. When cooked remove from fire and add. potato mash and mix.
For Cover :
1. Mix salt to maida then knead it well by sprinkling water.
2. Make small balls of maida mix and roll into a small round.
3. Keep 1 spoon of the vegetable mix on it and fold and join the edges.