Quick Bread Dhoklas
|Bread slices||3 (A Few Slice)|
|Chopped green chilies||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Thick yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Skimmed Milk)|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Remove the edges of the bread slices, cut each into 4 squares.
2. Mix together the yoghurt, chopped green chilies, ginger and salt.
3. Apply this mixture on each square.
4. Join two squares to form a tiny sandwich.
5. Heat a pan, add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
6. When they splutter, place the sandwiches in the pan and roast on both sides.