Roller Coaster Samosas
|Maida||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Boiled potatoes||3 Medium|
|Red chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chaat masala||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
1. Mix maida, salt. Make a stiff dough with lukewarm water. Cover and keep aside.
2. Mash the potatoes well with all filling ingredients.
3. Roll a circle of dough (like chapati) about 1 cm thick.
4. Spread the filling over dough circle, leaving 1/2 inch from all sides.
5. Roll the dough carefully to form a tight cylinder. Seal the edges with the help of little water.
6. Now with a sharp knife, cut 1 inch thick slices out of cylinder.
7. Press gently each slice in the center of palm and bake them.