Are you looking for a simple way to make Tindora fry? This Tindora fry recipe is just right for you. The Tindora fry is the most popular vegetarian dish in my restaurant buffet. Tindora is a popular vegetable in South India. Here’s a Tindora fry recipe with crispy crunchy nuts to add to the delicious taste. Enjoy your meal with this popular and simple Tindora fry recipe.
Please follow the video
1. Fry thinly sliced tindora and keep aside.
2. Heat oil add tempering of red chilli , mustard, cumin, channa dal, urad wash, broken cashew and curry leaves and slightly sauté.
3. Add salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coconut, and sauté.
4. Add fried tindora and toss
5. Serve hot with chapati or rice.
Crispy Tindora Recipe Video, Indian Fried Ivy Gourd