South Indian Curd Rice
|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), boiled|
|Cashew nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pomegranate seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seedless grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Rinse the grapes well and cut them into small cubes.
2. Rinse the pomegranate seeds well and keep aside
3. In a pan, take two spoonful of ghee. Let it heat and add cashew nuts and raisins. Fry lightly.
4. In a bowl, take some boiled rice and curd to it together with grapes, pomegranate seeds, fried raisins and cashew nuts and mix well using a ladle.
5. Sprinkle salt and mix again.
6. Serve this fruit curd chilled.