|Baked beans||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Grated paneer||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Skim Milk, Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Green chili paste||1 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
|Small tomatoes||2 , cut into small square pieces|
|Capsicum||1 , cut into small square pieces|
|Salsa/Pasta sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1. Take one tortilla and spread some chili paste according to your spice level.
2. Then spread 2 tbsp of beans in triangular shape.
3. Place some tomatoes and capsicum on it.
4. Bend the tortilla from-three sides to give a triangular shape.
5. Heat a non stick pan on medium high. Place the tortilla on the pan with folded side on the bottom.
6. Let it cook for one minute and then turn it upside down to cook the other side for 1 minute till it gets a little brownish colour.