|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Cup Equals Teacup)|
|Melted butter||2 Teaspoon (For Cooking)|
|Fresh curds||1 (For Serving)|
For the dough
1. Mix all the ingredients and enough water to make a soft dough.
2. Divide the dough into 12 portions and roll out each portion into very thin 150mm. diameter rounds.
How to proceed
1. Cook on a tawa (griddle) very lightly for a few seconds.
2. Put a portion of the desired stuffing in each paratha and fold. Arrange on a greased baking tray.
3. Brush the parathas lightly with butter and bake in a hot oven at 200°C until light pink in colour (about 5 minutes). Alternatively, cook on a tawa (griddle) on both sides and brush lightly with butter or oil.