|Rice flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Maida||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Curd||2 Tablespoon (Skimmed Milk)|
|Chopped green chilies||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped coriander leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped mint leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated carrot||2 Tablespoon|
|Soda bicarbonate||1 Pinch|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed To Mix All The Ingredients)|
1. Sieve rice flour, maida, salt and soda-bicarbonate in a bowl.
2. Now put all the ingredients in a bowl.
3. Mix all the ingredients slowly by adding water little by little.
4. The mixture must be semi-solid like onion pakoda mixture.
5. Drop pakodas slowly with your fingers in the idli stand.
6. Steam pakodas in medium flame and bake till golden brown.