|Almonds||6 , blanched|
|Cardamom powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
1. Hang the freshly made paneer in a muslin cloth for 1 hour, but do not press it.
2. In a deep vessel, boil 1 cup of sugar with 6 cups of water and boil vigorously.
3. Knead paneer until very smooth. Make into walnut sized balls, flattening them a little, like a ‘peda’ or a small burger.
4. Add to boiling sugar water and boil at high flame and the rasgullas will be ready in 10 mins.
5. Remove and let it sit in some of same syrup till it cools down squeeze out the water and soak in rabdi.
6. Serve garnished with flakes of almonds.