Are you looking for quick Bhindi Recipe? This Bhindi Recipe is just for you. Bhindi is a Hindi word for okra or ladyfinger. This green vegetable is my favorite dish. This dish is eaten during breakfast, lunch and dinner. This goes well with Rice and Roti or Chapati. Bhindi is a seasonal vegetable and we cook it by several methods. This method is very easy and quick. Try this Bhindi Recipe. You will love it.
1 Pound, cut into small pieces
3 , coarsely chopped
1) In a pan, heat the vegetable oil over a medium-high heat until heated.
2) Add the cumin seeds and green chili into the pan.
3) Slightly lower the heat and stir in the okra pieces.
4) Add the salt to taste, mix thoroughly.
5) Cover and cook over a medium heat for two minutes, stirring occasionally.
6) Repeat the covering and stirring for 3 to 4 times until done.
There simply can't be a better and simpler okra recipe than this bhindi ki bhujia. This video shows how we can make a delicious okra dish with bare minimum ingredients and yet it tastes so nice. Try it to surprise your diners; they would love it for sure.