Hyderabadi Egg Biryani
|Basmati rice||500 Gram|
|Biryani masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Black cumin||1 Teaspoon|
|Clarified butter||6 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Teaspoon, fried|
|Fresh coriander||1 Teaspoon (Cilantro Leaves)|
|Garlic ginger||1 Tablespoon|
|Plain yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whole garam masala||10|
1. Wash and soak rice for atleast ½ hour.
2. Boil eggs and shell it and give four long cuts on the white portion of each egg without separating it.
3. In a wok or pot, heat the clarified butter or oil. And spices and fry the onions until they become golden brown and add ginger garlic paste, green chilies, mint coriander, biryani masala and curd and cook.
4. In the same masala, measure 1 1/2 times the amount water to rice and bring it to boil.
5. Add soaked rice and mix well and cook covered till rice is done.
6. Then add red chilli powder, salt and eggs, besan and fry until the eggs are coated with the spices. Remove the eggs and set aside.
7. When the air holes appear on the rice surface, reduce the stove heat to low. Cook until all of the water has absorbed and the rice is tender.
8. Top rice with fried eggs.
9. Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve hot.