|Wheat flour||500 Gram|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
• Mix a big tablespoon of vegetable oil in wheat flour and mix properly
• Knead the dough by mixing water
• For good result dough should be tight but malleable
• Now make small pieces of dough and make round shaped poodi
• Heat the vegetable oil in a cauldron. Medium-High flame and temperature is recommended for best results.
• In heated oil fry the poodi like shown in video. Adjust the oil temperature to ensure that poori is puffy.
• Now poodi is ready
• Serve it fried vegetables, chole, kheer or curries.
Calories 327 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.1%
Saturated Fat 0.92 g4.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.2 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20.2%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.7%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 11 g22.8%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.8% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet