Do you want to know how to make Poori ? Learn how to make puffy Poori through this Recipe Video. I have learnt this skill to make puffy poori by my mother. When poori is about to serve during breakfast or dinner, it requires to serve puffy and hot for the best taste. So a helping hand is required if it has to serve more people together. One person makes round shaped poori and another takes the charge of putting it in hot cauldron and make it puffy. I used to be in charge of the second role. I got expertise during those learning session. I have tried to put my poori puffing experience in this recipe video of Poori. Poori goes well with Sabji, Bhujiya and Chhole. Pickles (Achar), Chatni, Curd and hot Jalebi are must in my Poori- Sabji menu. Whenever I want to make something special I go for Poori. Try this Poori Recipe, and let me know how it turned out for you.
• Mix a big tablespoon of vegetable oil in wheat flour and mix properly
• Knead the dough by mixing water
• For good result dough should be tight but malleable
• Now make small pieces of dough and make round shaped poodi
• Heat the vegetable oil in a cauldron. Medium-High flame and temperature is recommended for best results.
• In heated oil fry the poodi like shown in video. Adjust the oil temperature to ensure that poori is puffy.
• Now poodi is ready
• Serve it fried vegetables, chole, kheer or curries.
Puri is my all time favorite breakfast bread as it goes well with any curry or jams. This video shows you how to make perfect puri step by step. So, go ahead and surprise your family with a wholesome breakfast