Indian Eggplant Tomato Curry
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic ginger paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1 Tablespoon, to fry|
|Red chilli powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
1. First, cut the eggplant, fry them in the oil and keep aside.
2. In a pan, add oil, red chilli dry, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, onion chopped, curry leaves and mix well.
3. Now add chopped green chilli, ginger garlic paste and turmeric, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Now add chopped tomatoes, coriander powder, chilli powder and mix well. Cover the pan with a with lid and cook for 5 mins.
5. In another pan, dry roast peanuts and sesame seeds. Transfer the content into a mixer and blend well. Keep aside.
6. Once the tomatoes are cooked, add eggplant and mix it. If needed, add water and cover it with lid and cook for another 4 minutes.
7. Now add peanuts and sesame seed mixture and turn off the flame.
8. Shift the content into a serving bowl, top it with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.