Spicy Paneer Butter Masala
|Chili powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coconut milk||50 Milliliter|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic ginger paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Kasuri methi||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Poppy seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Red color||6 Drop|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato puree||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Cut paneer into small cube pieces. Fry these cubes in oil till they turn golden brown. Let the fried paneer soak in water for 30 - 60 mins in a large bowl till the paneer gets soften.
2. Crush the onions to fine paste in a blender .
3. Mix chilli powder, tomato puree, corriander powder, kasuri methi, garam masala powder along with milk and mix well.
4. Take a pan and dry roast peanuts, poppy seeds, sesame seeds and walnuts, crush them in a blender along with coconut milk, and make it fine paste.
5. Melt butter in large pan and add the onion paste and add ginger garlic paste and mix till onions get little brown color.
6. Now add the mixtures with the spices in milk and the mixture of peanuts, poppy seeds, sesame seeds and walnuts with coconut milk. Add red color.
7. Cover it with a lid and cook well for 10-12 minutes on medium flame.
8. Add milk if the mixture is too thick.
9. Now drain the water from paneer after it is softened and add them to the mixture. Now cook for 10 mins.
10. Add little butter on top if you like.
11. Serve hot.
Calories 365 Calories from Fat 233
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.5%
Saturated Fat 13.3 g66.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.9 mg16%
Sodium 562.6 mg23.4%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.7%
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 18 g35.9%
Vitamin A 22.7% Vitamin C 9%
Calcium 23.9% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet