Paneer Methi Palak
|Chopped spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fenugreek||1 Tablespoon (Methi Leaves)|
|Sodium bicarbonate||1 Pinch|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green chilies||3 Tablespoon|
|Paneer||100 Gram, sliced|
1. Chop the spinach and fenugreek leaves finely.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of water and the soda bicarb and cook on a slow flame until soft.
3. When cooked, drain out the water and blend the leaves in a liquidiser.
4. Chop the ginger finely.
5. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1 minute.
6. Add the green chillies and ginger and fry again for a few seconds.
7. Add the blended leaves, paneer and salt.