Masoor Dal With Rice
|Uncooked rice||100 Gram|
|Masoor dal/Uncooked tur dal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), uncooked|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Cauliflower pieces||100 Gram|
|Diced carrots||2 Tablespoon|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon|
1. Cook the rice. Cool and keep aside.
2. Cook the dal in a pressure cooker. Add 2 1/2 teacups of water to the cooked dal and beat well.
3. Heat the ghee and fry the cumin seeds for a while.
4. Add the onion slices and green chillies and cook for a while.
5. Add the cooked dal, cauliflower, carrots, turmeric and salt and cook for 10 minutes on a slow flame.
6. Finally, add the tomato and chopped coriander and cook for a few minutes.