Chef Tom & Mamma Mia part 2 of 4 Chickens that have been brined in Pizza Beer. Indian Spices are used to make this a very aromatic & tasty dish. Watch the other parts for more drunken chicken recipes.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Mamma mia pizza beer
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Salt and pepper
1. Cut the jalapenos and add into a food processor and blend until fine powder.
2. Add the jalapenos mix into a large vessel along with the whole chickens.
3. Pour in 6 litres of the Pizza beer along with the salt.
4. Cover with a lid and place overnight in the refrigerator.
5. In a bowl, add the yogurt, salt, pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, cumin, garlic and curry powder and combine well.
6. Cover the chicken with this marinade.
7. Place the chicken on a charcoal lined vessel and fill the sides with the remaining Pizza beer.
8. Place in the grill to cook until the chicken's internal temperature reaches 170 degrees Fahrenheit.