Are you looking for Aloo Pakoora Recipe? I will share my favorite Aloo Pakora Recipe with you. You can learn this easy and tasty Aloo Pakora Recipe through this recipe video. This is a favored snack of my family especially during light evening breakfast when we wish to have some spicy dish. Its combination with tea or coffee during winter is great. You can also eat it with Chawal dal (rice pulses) during lunch. Enjoy and do let me know how this Aloo Pakoora Recipe turned out for you.
200 Gram (Gram Flour)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)
• Cut potatoes into slices
• Add a pinch of backing powder and some salt according to test in besan (gram flour)
• Mix water slowly in it to prepare thick coat, beat it properly (2-3 minutes) for best result.
• Heat the refined oil
• Dip potato slices into gram flour batter and fry
• Turn slices around to fry well
• Now Aloo pakooda is ready to serve.
• Serve it with chatni, ketchup or sauce
This aloo ke pakore is one Indian snack which has become international favorite. Watch this video to make these mouth-watering pakore which are popular worldwide and a bite of this crispy snack will take your taste buds to a whole new world of snacking. While sharing a light moment with your family this is a great snack to munch on with a hot cup of tea.