North Indian snacks to enjoy with tea or rice & pulse(Chwal & Dal)
1 Bunch (100 gm)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Gram Flour)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
• Take the besan add a pinch of backing powder and some salt according to your test
• Mix water slowly in it to prepare thick coat, beat it properly for best result.
• Heat the refined oil
• Dip palak (spinach) into gram flour batter and fry
• Turn around spinach to fry well
• Palak pakora is ready to serve
This palak ke pakode recipe is my new favorite as I had never tasted such a crisp snack in my life. Watch this video to try this spinach dish and you would never forget that first bite all your life like me.
Palak Ke Pakode Recipe Video, Indian Batter Fried Spinach