North Indian snacks to enjoy with tea or rice & pulse(Chwal & Dal)
1 Bunch (100 gm)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Gram Flour)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
• Take the besan add a pinch of backing powder and some salt according to your test
• Mix water slowly in it to prepare thick coat, beat it properly for best result.
• Heat the refined oil
• Dip palak (spinach) into gram flour batter and fry
• Turn around spinach to fry well
• Palak pakora is ready to serve
This palak ke pakode recipe is my new favorite as I had never tasted such a crisp snack in my life. Watch this video to try this spinach dish and you would never forget that first bite all your life like me.