|Mutton||1 Kilogram (Breast And Shoulder)|
|Ginger garlic paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs), soaked in water|
|Curd||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Malai||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), mixed with 1/2 cup milk 2 tbsp ghee|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Marinate mutton in curd along with salt, ginger-garlic paste.
2. Brown long sliced onions in ghee. Take out. Add mutton and fry till nearly done. Take out.
3. Now add rice to the same ghee and fry.
4. Alternate layers of rice and mutton and mix rest of the masalas.
5. Add mixture of milk, ghee and malai and cover with water to 1 inch above the rice.
6. Cook till done.