|Mutton||1 Kilogram (Breast And Shoulder)|
|Ginger garlic paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs), soaked in water|
|Curd||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Malai||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), mixed with 1/2 cup milk 2 tbsp ghee|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Marinate mutton in curd along with salt, ginger-garlic paste.
2. Brown long sliced onions in ghee. Take out. Add mutton and fry till nearly done. Take out.
3. Now add rice to the same ghee and fry.
4. Alternate layers of rice and mutton and mix rest of the masalas.
5. Add mixture of milk, ghee and malai and cover with water to 1 inch above the rice.
6. Cook till done.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3365 Calories from Fat 1529
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 170 g261.1%
Saturated Fat 83.3 g416.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 828.7 mg276.2%
Sodium 2819.4 mg117.5%
Total Carbohydrates 228 g76.1%
Dietary Fiber 18.7 g75%
Sugars 123.7 g
Protein 226 g451.7%
Vitamin A 15.7% Vitamin C 121.1%
Calcium 122.4% Iron 120.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet