1) In a pan, heat the oil, add the mustard seeds and allow the mustard seeds to splatter.
2) Then add the curry leaves, red chili pods, green chilies and onions.
3) Drain and add the garbanzo beans into the pan.
4) Stir and mix all the ingredients thoroughly in the pan over a low heat.
5) Then stir in the cilantro, grated mango and salt to taste.
6) Turn off the heat and lastly stir in the grated coconut, mix thoroughly.
7) Serve it as a snack or healthy salad for dinner.
What better way to pep up beach side outings than this mango and garbanzo soondal! Ameena is reproducing the typical south indian snack in her kitchen back in Canada keeping up to the traditional cooking style. A must pack dish for beach outings, or you may simply serve it as a snack or healthy salad for dinner.