Mango And Garbanzo Soondal
|Garbanzo beans||1 Can (10 oz) (Drained And Rinsed)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, coarsely chopped|
|Green chili||2 , coarsely chopped|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated coconut||1 Tablespoon|
|Red chili||2 (Use Whole Pods)|
|Raw mango||1⁄2 , grated|
1) In a pan, heat the oil, add the mustard seeds and allow the mustard seeds to splatter.
2) Then add the curry leaves, red chili pods, green chilies and onions.
3) Drain and add the garbanzo beans into the pan.
4) Stir and mix all the ingredients thoroughly in the pan over a low heat.
5) Then stir in the cilantro, grated mango and salt to taste.
6) Turn off the heat and lastly stir in the grated coconut, mix thoroughly.
7) Serve it as a snack or healthy salad for dinner.