Bread And Paneer Rolls
|Frying oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Mashed paneer||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Ginger piece||1 Inch, finely chopped|
|Green chilies||2 , de-seeded and finely chopped|
|Finely chopped coriander/Finely chopped mint / finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Cut the sides of the bread slices and then cut them into halves length-wise.
2. Get the stuffing ready by adding all the chopped ingredients to the mashed paneer along with salt and pepper.
3. Slightly dampen bread slices and flatter them in two layers of butter paper with a rolling pin
4. Put the stuffing into each piece rolling it into the shape of a rissolle.
5. With a little water close the edges and smoothen them out.
6. Fry in hot oil to a crisp golden brown and serve with mint chutney or tomato sauce.