|Wheat flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten with 1/4 tsp salt and 1 tbsp milk|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (For Beating The Eggs)|
|Milk||1 Tablespoon (For Beating The Eggs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
1. Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
2. Rub in ghee.
3. Gradually add water to make a stiff dough and knead well.
4. Make balls.
5. Roll out, coat with ghee.
6. Roll into a swiss roll and roll out.
7. Once again spread a little more ghee and again form a swiss roll.
8. Now press down to form a ball.
9. Roll out and brush the surface of each parantha with the beaten egg. Bring all four corners towards the centre and shallow fry.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6176 Calories from Fat 4855
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 550 g845.9%
Saturated Fat 110.2 g551.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 625.5 mg208.5%
Sodium 1044.6 mg43.5%
Total Carbohydrates 286 g95.3%
Dietary Fiber 47.6 g190.4%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 66 g133%
Vitamin A 10.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 57.1% Iron 97.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet