|Wheat flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten with 1/4 tsp salt and 1 tbsp milk|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (For Beating The Eggs)|
|Milk||1 Tablespoon (For Beating The Eggs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
1. Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
2. Rub in ghee.
3. Gradually add water to make a stiff dough and knead well.
4. Make balls.
5. Roll out, coat with ghee.
6. Roll into a swiss roll and roll out.
7. Once again spread a little more ghee and again form a swiss roll.
8. Now press down to form a ball.
9. Roll out and brush the surface of each parantha with the beaten egg. Bring all four corners towards the centre and shallow fry.