|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh coconut||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Soak rice for 4-5 hrs or overnight.
2. Grind it with salt and coconut.
3. Make the batter very thin using enough water.
4. Heat a tawa and throw the batter over it to prepare the dosa. (since the batter is watery you can not spread the dosas).
5. Usually these dosas are cooked from only one side. If you are using a non stick tawa you can cook it on both sides.
6. Serve hot with coconut chutney.
Calories 385 Calories from Fat 42
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.8%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 201.1 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.6%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 7 g14.1%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.73%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet